(AllHipHop News) Rapper T-Pain will release his fourth studio album titled rEVOLVEr on December 6.
The singer/producer/rapper has enlisted some well-known hip-hop stars for the release.
Rappers like Lil Wayne, Pitbull, Wiz Khalifa, and E-40 check in on rEVOLVEr.
According to T-Pain, he recorded seven albums worth of material to come up with the final track listing for rEVOLVEr.
“rEVOLVEr is drawn from seven albums’ worth of material,” T-Pain said in a statement today (November 10). “There are so many different things on this album. I couldn’t settle on what I wanted to include, but the final result I think will really hit all of my fans and different audiences.”
R&B crooners R. Kelly, Chris Brown and Ne-Yo round out the album which also features guest appearances by Lily Allen, Chucky and Bei Major.
rEVOLVEr is due in stores nationwide on December 6.
The track listing is listed below:
2. Bottlez feat. Detail
3. Its Not You (Its Me) T-Pain Vs. Chucky feat. Pitbull
4. Default Picture
5. 5 O’Clock feat. Wiz Khalifa & Lily Allen
6. Sho-time (Pleasure Thang)
7. Rock Bottom
8. Look At Her Go feat. Chris Brown
9. Mix’d Girl
10. I Don’t Give A F##
11. Drowning Again feat. One Chance
12. When I Come Home
13. Best Love Song feat. Chris Brown
14. Turn All The Lights On feat. Ne-Yo
15. Center Of The Stage feat. R Kelly & Bei Maejor
16. Regular Girl feat. Joey Galaxy
17. Nuthin feat. Detail & E-40